WILKES-BARRE -- City police reported the following:
• Officers responded to a reported domestic dispute around 3 p.m. Saturday behind the Dollar General store on East Ross Street and allegedly found Thomas Howard and Morgan Brin Katch, no ages or addresses available, arguing and intoxicated. Howard and Katch were taken into custody and transported to police headquarters, where they were issued citations and held until they were sober, police said.
• Susan Ejsmont, no age or address available, was taken into custody Saturday after she allegedly was found trespassing in a building on Monroe Street. Police were called to the building for a report of an intoxicated and unruly woman on the fourth floor. Ejsmont was transported to police headquarters, where she was issued a citation and held until sober, police said.
• Two drivers were at fault for a crash around 7:45 p.m. Friday on East Main Street, police said. Marvin Jayman Jr. of Wilkes-Barre was traveling east on the roadway, pulled his vehicle into a no parking area and was partially in the road while dropping off his passenger, Paul Sarnak of Wilkes-Barre, according to police. Kimberly Jones of Plains Township also was traveling east on the roadway with her dog in her vehicle. The dog obstructed Jones’ view and as she moved the animal away with her hand struck the rear of Jayman’s vehicle, police said. Jayman and Sarnak were injured and transported to Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center, Plains Township. Both vehicles were towed from the scene by Falzone Towing Service.
HAZLETON - City police reported the following:
• A group of juvenile males, one of them armed with a gun, attempted to rob a 14-year-old girl of her iPod around 11 p.m. Friday while she was walking in the area of Fern Street and Sherman Court. The juveniles came up from behind the girl, held her arms behind her back and asked for her iPod. A person who was also walking in the area scared off the juveniles, who were last seen running toward Diamond Avenue. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the Hazleton Police Department through Luzerne County 911. All calls will be kept confidential.
• Wilson Rodriguez, 34, of Hazleton, said Saturday he was assaulted by two males in the 500 block of Lincoln Street at 11:34 a.m. His injuries were not life-threatening. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Hazleton Police Department through Luzerne County 911.
• Three males threw a vehicle windshield at a truck, damaging the driver’s side around 1:10 a.m. Saturday in the area of Sixth Street and Lafayette Court. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Hazleton Police Department through Luzerne County 911.