The Worship Center's food bank at 418 West Mary St., Old Forge, is conducting a food drive from Dec. 9 through Dec. 22.
Their shelves were nearly bare so a flash food drive on Facebook was held and have many local organizations and businesses have opened their doors as drop sites.
Drop off points for non -perishable food items are as follows:
• The Italian Club - Oak St. Pittston
• Cafe Italia - River St. Plains
• Excelsior Hose Company -798 Foote Avenue, Duryea.
• Germania Hose Company- 430 Foote Ave. Duryea.
• The Moosic Youth Center - 606 Main St. Moosic.
•My Sister's Kitchen - 421 Main St. Duryea.
• Bella on the Blvd - 1959 Newton Ransom Blvd. Newton.
• Symmetry Studio - 206 N Main Ave (3rd Floor), Scranton.
The Worship Center feeds about 15 families which includes about 33 children on a consistent basis.