EXETER — Wyoming Area School District Superintendent Janet M. Serino announces that kindergarten registration for the 2018-2019 school year will take place Friday, March 16 at the Kindergarten Center, 50 Penn Ave.
Time will be as follows by child’s last name and hours:
• A – L: 8:30 to 11 a.m.
• M – Z: 1 to 3 p.m.
Any child turning 5 years old on or before Aug. 31 should register for school. Parents/guardians are to bring their child with them as kindergarten screenings will take place.
Birth certificate, valid proof of residency and the following immunizations are required for children to enter school:
• 4 doses of tetanus* (1 dose on or after fourth birthday)
• 4 doses of diphtheria* (1 dose on or after fourth birthday)
• 3 doses of polio
• 2 doses of measles**
• 2 doses of mumps**
• 1 dose of rubella (German measles)**
• 3 doses of hepatitis B
• 2 doses of varicella (chickenpox) or evidence of immunity
* Usually given as DTP or DT or Td
** Usually given as MMR
For more information, contact the registration office at 570-655-2836 ext. 2334